Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Monday, March 09, 2009

Beck's Principles

Glenn Beck posted the following principles on his website, that all patriotic Americans ought to share with their families and friends. If we all go back to living by Beck's principles, America can be turned around and control of this nation can be wrested from those who would bring this country down and to it's knees.
____________
Beck's Principles
  • America is good
  • I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life
  • I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday
  • The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government
  • If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it
  • I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results
  • I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
  • It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion
  • The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

And the 12 values are:

  • Honesty
  • Reverence
  • Hope
  • Thrift
  • Humility
  • Charity
  • Sincerity
  • Moderation
  • Hard work
  • Courage
  • Personal responsibility
  • Friendship

http://www.glennbeck.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Funny. The Bible already lists quite a few principles and values (none of which put the US on a pedestal, mind you). Setting aside the inconsistency of placing country before God, and other divergences from scripture...why reinvent the wheel?

March 18, 2009 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page